23 February, 2010

Old Friends and Family

I am always so happy and grateful to run into old friends-- Lezlee, I'm so glad there's only one grocery store in Providence! It was so fun to see you, even if it was only for a few minutes-- you are awesome, and I hope next time you have your cute family with you!
Over the weekend, I was able to catch up with an old friend and lots of family I hadn't seen in years. I can't wait to get together next week for my wonderful brother's wedding-- 10 days and counting!
Unfortunately, it does usually take some big event like a wedding or a baby to bring us all together again, but I'm so glad we get together!
My only question then, is this: if I'm not taking the bullet, what's the next event? Anyone? Anyone?

1 comment:

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Haylee my bestest friend!!! Please call me! We have got to get together! I have lots of stuff to tell you lots of good, some bad :( Anyway, Please let me know when I can come and visit!
Nichole

( Your brother is getting married?? )