09 February, 2010

An Eye for an Eye

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_14362434?source=most_viewe

I believe in my heart of hearts that people who torture animals will end up in a special place in Hell. I also believe, in situations like that linked above, we should implement Moses' Law. (Forget prison-- get an airgun!)
I am furious to think that bystanders let this happen, and am even more livid that after a man put his girlfriend's dog in the oven a few years ago, this offense will likely ONLY be charged as a Class A Misdemeanor.
Obviously, when the last "big story" came out about animal torture, we didn't yell loud enough at our legislators. I say we start screaming.

3 comments:

Missy W. said...

i read that article in the Herald Journal today and it made me sick. An eye for an eye - perfect - I'd be the first one in line with the air-soft gun. What a creep.

Ericka said...

okay I think this is my first time on your blog...found it on Denise's! I am unfamiliar with the story you are referring to so I will have to go and read it now. Hope you are doing well!

The Wiseman Life said...

I couldn't agree with you more.....