09 July, 2009

HOTtest Party in Town!

After two and a half years, several ridiculous attempts at carpentry work, and tons of complaining on my part, our deck is finished and ready to be stained! I know, I know, I can hardly believe it, myself! Sometimes, I forget it's really there-- maybe like a mirage in the desert...

So, after some really strange weather in Utah, I have purchased the stain, and will be making my attempt at artistry this Saturday. If any dear friends or family (who owe me a huge favor) would like to join me, cold beverages will be served, and you know where to reach me.
This will be the HOTtest (no pun intended) place to be this weekend!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Haylee :) You know I would love to help, but I am pregnant :( Hey you should come over on sunday and visit! I will make a yummy dessert or something! :) Let me know.

Nichole